Barclays legal chief Harding to step down after 10 years as GC
Barclays general counsel Mark Harding is set to retire from the bank after nearly ten years in the role. Harding, who joined the bank from Clifford Chance (CC) in 2003, announced his retirement from the role yesterday (3 February) along with group finance director Chris Lucas. Both men are set to remain in their roles until their successors have been appointed.
Barclays general counsel Mark Harding is set to retire from the bank after nearly ten years in the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651