CC moves London finance partner to Sydney as Australia expansion continues
Clifford Chance (CC) finance partner Caroline Jury has relocated to Sydney this month as the firm takes further steps to bulk up its Australian practice. Lending and leveraged finance specialist Jury has moved from CC's London office to join Sydney finance partner Scott Bache, and will focus on cross-border, structured and project finance work, restructuring and capital markets from the Australian city.
Clifford Chance (CC) finance partner Caroline Jury has relocated to Sydney this month as the firm takes further steps to bulk up its Australian practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651