Hill Dicks takes defendant insurance team from DLA as firm splits practice
Hill Dickinson has sealed a deal to take on DLA Piper's defendant insurance practice in Sheffield and Manchester, after DLA decided to divide up the 50-strong business. The deal will see approximately 30 staff - including three partners - transfer to Hill Dickinson's offices in the two cities by the end of February, with the agreement also including the handover of its client book, comprising around 20 clients.
Hill Dickinson has sealed a deal to take on DLA Piper’s defendant insurance practice in Sheffield and Manchester, after DLA decided to divide up the 50-strong business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651