Bristol's Lyons Davidson denies Admiral acquisition
Bristol firm Lyons Davidson has denied that it is in talks with Admiral Insurance about a takeover of its business, following press reports over the weekend that the insurer was looking to buy the firm. The specialist claims firm, which has more than 1,200 staff across the UK, including some 500 in Bristol, issued a statement in response to coverage in the Mail on Sunday yesterday (27 January) suggesting it could be acquired by the company.
Bristol firm Lyons Davidson has denied that it is in talks with Admiral Insurance about a takeover of its business, following press reports over the weekend that the insurer was looking to buy the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651