Nominations open for Corporate Counsel Middle East Awards
Legal Week and the Corporate Counsel Middle East Group (CCME) are set to hold the second annual awards show recognising the achievements of lawyers working in the Middle East. The Corporate Counsel Middle East Awards will take place at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi on Thursday 16 May, and will be hosted by Elias Hayek, president of the CCME and EMEA vice president of legal, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide.
Legal Week and the Corporate Counsel Middle East Group (CCME) are set to hold the second annual awards show recognising the achievements of lawyers working in the Middle East.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651