US firm Bracewell & Giuliani boosts London base with Simmons and Herbert Smith hires
Bracewell & Giuliani has tripled its London partner headcount with the addition of Simmons & Simmons energy partner Julian Nichol and Herbert Smith Freehills senior associate Alastair Young. The US law firm's City office is currently led by managing partner Adam Mozel, with partners John Brantley, Christopher Williams, Michael Kuhn and chairman Patrick Oxford splitting their time between the City and the firm's Houston and Dubai offices.
Bracewell & Giuliani has tripled its London partner headcount with the addition of Simmons & Simmons energy partner Julian Nichol and Herbert Smith Freehills senior associate Alastair Young.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651