Siemens cuts UK panel to just three firms as OC, Eversheds win roles
Siemens has cut its UK legal panel to just three firms, with previous adviser Reed Smith reappointed alongside new roles for Eversheds and Osborne Clarke (OC). The company's previous panel included a number of other firms including Pinsent Masons, Addleshaw Goddard, Watson Farley & Williams, Manches and Hill Hofstetter.
Siemens has cut its UK legal panel to just three firms, with previous adviser Reed Smith reappointed alongside new roles for Eversheds and Osborne Clarke (OC).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651