Squire Sanders recruits senior procurement partner from DLA
Squire Sanders has strengthened its global procurement practice with the hire of DLA Piper's national head of regulated procurement Steven Norris. Norris, who departs DLA's Birmingham office after 13 years with the firm, joined Squires this week and has been charged with expanding its global procurement practice.
Squire Sanders has strengthened its global procurement practice with the hire of DLA Piper’s national head of regulated procurement Steven Norris.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651