Gibson Dunn to launch Beijing base as firm targets Asia litigation
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is to open an office in Beijing in the first quarter of this year as it strives to expand its footprint across Asia. The US firm, which already has offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, has received approval from the Chinese authorities to set up in the capital city, and is in the process of appointing an office head.
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is to open an office in Beijing in the first quarter of this year as the firm moves to expand its footprint across Asia.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651