A&O forms new association in Saudi Arabia
Allen & Overy (A&O) has re-established its presence on the ground in Saudi Arabia through an association with a new law firm launched by A&O Saudi-qualified lawyer Zeyad Khoshaim. The magic circle firm announced the exclusive association with Zeyad S. Khoshaim Law Firm today (18 December) after former associate firm Abdulaziz AlGasim last week entered into a cooperation agreement with Linklaters. A&O had already opted to end its relationship with Abdulaziz AlGasim, where three A&O partners were based, including Saudi and New York qualified Khoshaim.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has re-established its presence on the ground in Saudi Arabia through an association with a new law firm launched by A&O Saudi-qualified lawyer Zeyad Khoshaim.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651