The Transfer Window: recent moves including Addleshaws, DWF and A&O
Addleshaw Goddard has bolstered its finance services team with the hire of Olswang regulatory partner Brian McDonnell. McDonnell will join Addleshaws early next year after almost five years at Olswang. He was previously a regulatory lawyer at the London Stock Exchange, and also spent 10 months on secondment at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
The Transfer Window is a regular round-up of recent legal moves in the UK and abroad. Please send all announcements to email@example.com.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651