Fixed-fee billing favoured by 50% of corporates, LW research finds
Half of all corporates prefer fixed fees when it comes to law firm billing, according to a Legal Week study of client satisfaction among in-house lawyers. Legal Week Intelligence's Client Satisfaction Report, which surveyed 1,204 companies, found 50% favouring fixed fees, with 11% of respondents preferring hourly billing to other methods, while a quarter said they prefer capped hourly rates.
Half of all corporates prefer fixed fees when it comes to law firm billing, according to a Legal Week study of client satisfaction among in-house lawyers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651