Bird & Bird accounts show €1m top pay figure as firm cuts net debt by 12%
Bird & Bird's highest-paid member for 2011-12 earned €1m (£812,000), up 15% on the previous year's top figure of €868,000 (£705,000), the firm's limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts have revealed. The firm, which uses euros for accounting purposes, grew fee-earner headcount while also increasing revenues over the year, with total fee earners rising 6% to 385 and revenue up 13% to €271m (£219m).
Bird & Bird’s highest-paid member for 2011-12 earned €1m (£812,000), up 15% on the previous year’s top figure of €868,000 (£705,000), the firm’s limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts have revealed.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651