Orrick China senior partner exits for GC role at Philippines bank
Orrick's senior partner for China Christopher Stephens is to leave the US firm next month to take up the general counsel role at the Asian Development Bank in the Philippines. Stephens, who has been with Orrick for seven years, will start his new position at the end of the year and will be based in the bank's headquarters in Manila, where he will oversee a team of 40 lawyers working across 16 countries.
Orrick’s senior partner for China Christopher Stephens is to leave the US firm next month to take up the general counsel role at the Asian Development Bank in the Philippines.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651