Weil Gotshal makes up London trio in 12-strong partnership round
Weil Gotshal & Manges has made up three London lawyers as part of a 12-strong global partner promotions round. The promotions in London, which are effective from January 2013, have seen the firm make up Simon Lyell and Samantha McGonigle in its private equity practice and Rupert Wall in structured finance.
Weil Gotshal & Manges has made up three London lawyers as part of a 12-strong global partner promotions round.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651