SJB, Freshfields, Ashurst lead £3.2bn Terra Firma property purchase
SJ Berwin, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Ashurst are among a line-up of firms advising on Terra Firma's £3.2bn takeover of Annington Homes from Japanese investment bank Nomura. Annington, which owns the Ministry of Defence's married quarters estate, comprises around 40,000 properties. The deal value of £3.2bn includes £1bn of new equity from a Terra Firma specialist fund and new debt financing and £2.2bn assumed debt.
SJ Berwin, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Ashurst are among a line-up of firms advising on Terra Firma’s £3.2bn takeover of Annington Homes from Japanese investment bank Nomura.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651