DWF sees half-year revenues rise 39% after spate of merger deals
DWF is set to continue its rise up the UK top 50 rankings after announcing a significant increase in turnover for the first six months of 2012-13. The northwest-based firm, which has undergone three mergers since the halfway point of the last financial year, has posted a revenue figure of £59.3m – more than 31% up on last year’s half-year figure of £45m.
DWF is set to continue its rise up the UK top 50 rankings after announcing a significant increase in turnover for the first six months of 2012-13.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651