Deep industry knowledge will drive the world-beating law firms of tomorrow
There is nothing new in law firms being sector-focused, and arguably the majority now is. CMS Cameron McKenna established its sector group focus more than 12 years ago. Now it is more than just a focus; there has been a structural change, fundamental to the firm's integration and growth strategy. It's likely that in these times of increasing consolidation in the legal market there will be further market segmentation through sectors.
Being good at law is a given – it is sector expertise that really impresses clients, says CMS Cameron McKenna’s Duncan Weston
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651