Kings College London unveils £20m law scholarship programme
The Dickson Poon School of Law at King's College London has launched the largest ever scholarship programme for law in the UK and Europe, with a £20m gift from the school's benefactor, Hong Kong businessman Dickson Poon. Eighty law scholarships will be available in 2013, with up to 75 covering all or part of the fees available to undergraduates enrolling in 2013 and up to five worth £90,000 each for post graduate PhD students. The scholarships will not be means tested.
The Dickson Poon School of Law at King’s College London has launched the largest ever scholarship programme for law in the UK and Europe, following a £20m gift from the school’s benefactor, Hong Kong businessman Dickson Poon (pictured).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651