DLA begins consultation with 251 staff after review of UK business
DLA Piper has announced that it is to begin a redundancy consultation affecting 251 lawyers and back office staff, following a review of its UK business. The firm will consult on the closure of its 85-person Glasgow office as well as the closure or divestment of its 50-strong defendant insurance practice, as well as the consolidation into one location of its document production unit, which currently employs 116 people across the firm's eight UK offices.
DLA Piper has announced that it is to begin a redundancy consultation affecting 251 lawyers and back office staff, following a review of its UK business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651