A&O takes on top patent litigator with hire of Field Fisher Germany head
Allen & Overy (A&O) has secured a key European litigation hire with the addition of Field Fisher Waterhouse's Germany managing partner Joachim Feldges, less than two years after he joined the firm from Howrey. Feldges, who heads up Field Fisher's offices in Munich, Duesseldorf and Hamburg, joined the firm in January 2011 from Howrey, leading a four-partner team that transferred Howrey's Munich and Duesseldorf bases in their entirety to Field Fisher.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has secured a key European litigation hire with the addition of Field Fisher Waterhouse Germany managing partner Joachim Feldges, less than two years after he joined the firm from Howrey.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651