With US politics changed for the worse, does it matter who wins the presidency?
As a US jurisdiction partner at Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), my work often takes me to America to see clients and law firms that we know. It is always interesting at this stage in the American political cycle to make such a trip, as I did recently – spending nearly three weeks criss-crossing the continent. Conversations often turn to who will win the presidency.
Americans’ scepticism is rising as US politics is becoming more polarised, says BLP’s Ian De Freitas
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651