White & Case's UK arm sees global costs contribution up 70% to £17.7m
White & Case's London office has significantly increased its annual contribution to the global firm's central running costs, with a 70% hike to £17.7m for the 2011 financial year. The increase comes after the amount the City office paid in to central running costs rose 40% last year to £10.4m. The UK base's contribution to global costs has grown steadily since 2008, when it stood at £4.7m, before rising to £7.4m in 2009.
White & Case’s London office has significantly increased its annual contribution to the global firm’s central running costs, with a 70% hike to £17.7m for the 2011 financial year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651