Irwin Mitchell acquires debt collection firm as post-ABS growth continues
Irwin Mitchell is set to acquire debt collection company PDP Management Services through subsidiary arm Ascent, marking the firm’s bid for a sixth alternative business structure (ABS) licence. The deal, which is subject to approval from the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA), marks the firm’s first takeover since it received its first five ABS licences for companies within its group structure - which included Ascent - in August.
Irwin Mitchell is set to acquire debt collection company PDP Management Services through subsidiary arm Ascent, marking the firm’s bid for a sixth alternative business structure (ABS) licence.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651