RPC and Freshfields advising on latest Barclays litigation
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer are both advising on a €164m (£102m) claim against Barclays, in the latest allegation of wrongdoing at the bank. The claim has seen investment firm CF Partners accuse Barclays of using information it shared with the bank when it was looking to buy Swedish carbon trading company Tricorona, before subsequently buying the company after CF Partners pulled out of the deal in the wake of the recession.
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer are both advising on a €164m (£102m) claim against Barclays, in the latest allegation of wrongdoing at the bank.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651