POWERED BY LAW.COM
- LegalWeek Home
- The American Lawyer
- National Law Journal
- Corporate Counsel
- New York Law Journal
- The Legal Intelligencer
- The Recorder
- Daily Business Review
- Browse All Publications ➝
- Law Topics
- Career Development
- Deals and Transactions
- General Counsel and In-House Counsel
- Law Firm Management
- Legal Technology
- Browse All ➝
- Surveys & Rankings
- Law Firms
- DLA Piper
- Clifford Chance
- Allen & Overy
- Hogan Lovells
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Browse All ➝
- Legal Ladder
- Lean Adviser
- British Legal Awards
- International Private Client Forum
- Strategic Technology Forum USA
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Forum
- Legal Week Connect
- All Sections
- About Us
- Contact Us
- All Sections
- Customer Care
- Terms of Service
- Modern Slavery Statement
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
A&O and Nabarro confirm retention rates for September NQ intakes
Allen & Overy has announced a 79% retention rate for its September 2012 batch of qualifiers. The magic circle firm is keeping on 46 out of a total of 58 of its newly-qualified lawyers (NQs) - a boost on last year when it kept on 39 out of 53 NQs, marking a retention rate of 74% for its September 2011 intake. However, it is down on its 89% March 2012 retention result.
Thank you for sharing!
Allen & Overy has announced a 79% retention rate for its September 2012 batch of qualifiers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651
Alex Berry |
Ten UK promotions include two each from Nabarro and Olswang ahead of 1 May merger
Rose Walker |
Mentoring scheme now includes London litigators and other senior figures following pilot success
Anna Ward |
Lawyers from Olswang's Munich and Paris bases opt against CMS merger for boutique launch
More from ALM
London, United Kingdom
Family Solicitor - Warwickshire
JOB TITLE: Family Solicitor PQE REQUIRED: 1-6 years PQE...Apply Now ›
Commercial Property Solicitor - Warwickshire
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Solicitor PQE REQUIRED: 8 years+ PQE LOCATION: ...Apply Now ›
From Data to Decisions
Exclusive Depth and Reach.
Big Pictures and Fine Details
Trust & Estates Litigation Forum 2019
March 07, 2019 - March 09, 2019
Annual forum for the world's leading trust and estate litigators.
Asia Legal Awards 2019
March 21, 2019
Global Independent Law Firms Forum 2019
March 27, 2019 - March 28, 2019
Sponsored by: Epiq | October 29, 2018
Sponsored by: NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) | August 28, 2018
Sponsored By: LexisNexis | July 18, 2018
Legal Week Newsletters & Alerts
Sign Up Today and Never Miss Another Story.
As part of your subscription, you can sign up for an unlimited number of a wide range of complimentary newsletters and alerts. Get the timely legal news and critical analysis you cannot afford to miss. Tailored just for you. In your inbox. Every day.
Copyright © 2019 American Lawyer Media International, LLC. All Rights Reserved.