DLA, Eversheds drive through sale of Belfry golf resort to US private equity house
DLA Piper and Eversheds have advised on the sale of the prestigious Belfry golf resort to US private equity firm KSL Capital Partners. The Warwickshire golf course and resort, which has hosted the Ryder Cup on four occasions, was put up for sale at around £100m due to financial difficulties faced by its Irish owner, the Quinn Group. The value of the deal was undisclosed.
DLA Piper and Eversheds have advised on the sale of the prestigious Belfry golf resort to US private equity firm KSL Capital Partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651