Herbert Smith and Links act on $2bn Rosneft-Eni oil exploration deal
Herbert Smith and Linklaters have advised on a $2bn (£1.3bn) oil exploration financing agreement between Russian oil giant Rosneft and Italian energy company Eni. Herbert Smith led for Eni with a team including Moscow corporate partner Danila Logofet and finance partner Ed Baring, while Linklaters acted for Rosneft with Moscow corporate partner Grigory Gadzhiev and Moscow managing partner Matthew Keats in the lead.
Herbert Smith and Linklaters have advised on a $2bn (£1.3bn) oil exploration financing agreement between Russian oil giant Rosneft and Italian energy company Eni.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651