Freehills leads Australia rankings as total revenues for top 35 near $6bn
Australia's 35 largest law firms took in a combined total of almost A$6bn (£3.9bn) during the 2011-12 financial year, according to a new report by Australian business title Business Review Weekly (BRW). Freehills places top of the rankings, which come after its merger with Herbert Smith was confirmed this June, creating a 2,800-lawyer firm under the name Herbert Smith Freehills that will go live as of 1 October.
Australia’s 35 largest law firms took in a combined total of almost A$6bn (£3.9bn) during the 2011-12 financial year, according to a new report by Australian business title Business Review Weekly (BRW).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651