Norton Rose signs up first white collar crime partner with Bindmans hire
Norton Rose has hired its first corporate and white collar crime partner, with the addition of Bindmans criminal law chief Neil O’May. O’May, who will join the firm in October, will be part of Norton Rose’s business ethics and anti-corruption group which sits within the firm’s wider disputes practice.
Norton Rose has hired its first corporate and white collar crime partner, with the addition of Bindmans criminal law chief Neil O’May.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651