New Dewey filing confirms names of six pre-collapse merger suitors
A new Dewey & LeBoeuf bankruptcy filing has confirmed the identities of six potential merger partners that reviewed the firm's audited financial reports ahead of its collapse, reports The Am Law Daily. The 355-page financial statement, filed on Thursday (26 July) by advisers overseeing the Chapter 11 bankruptcy, details various payments made amid Dewey's death spiral as well as gross revenue figures for certain debtor entities in 2010 and 2011.
A new Dewey & LeBoeuf bankruptcy filing has confirmed the identities of six potential merger partners that reviewed the firm’s audited financial reports ahead of its collapse, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651