UK elite lead way on female partners as promotions rise at top firms
Female partner promotions across the UK top 10 have increased by more than a third this year, as the country’s largest firms push forward with efforts to boost gender diversity in their senior ranks. The total number of women made up at the 10 largest legal practices by revenue rose 36% to 72 this year, up from last year’s figure of 53, with the increase comparing favourably to an overall rise in partner promotions across the group of 13%.
Female partner promotions across the UK top 10 have increased by more than a third this year, as the country’s largest firms push forward with efforts to boost gender diversity in their senior ranks.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651