LG enters Brazil market with local association as FFW talks continue
LG has secured an association with a local firm in Brazil, marking its latest move to grow its international footprint ahead of its potential merger with Field Fisher Waterhouse. The firm has entered into a non-exclusive association with Brazilian outfit Motta Fernandes Rocha Advogados (MFRA), with the tie-up giving LG access to a total of 70 local lawyers – including 40 partners – across two offices in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
LG has secured an association with a local firm in Brazil, marking its latest move to grow its international footprint ahead of its potential merger with Field Fisher Waterhouse.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651