Morgan Lewis hands co-leadership role to ex-Dewey London head Sharp
Morgan Lewis & Bockius has appointed former Dewey & LeBoeuf London head Peter Sharp to lead its City office alongside banking partner Christopher Harrison. The duo, who were named as co-managing partners of the London base last week, have taken over from longstanding City chief Chuck Lubar. Lubar, who helped launch the London office for Morgan Lewis in 1981 and since has headed its UK tax practice, will now return to client-facing work.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius has appointed former Dewey & LeBoeuf London head Peter Sharp to lead its City office alongside banking partner Christopher Harrison.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651