Weil disputes chief to lead review of elite listing of energy arbitrators
Weil Gotshal & Manges City dispute resolution partner Juliet Blanch has launched a review of the Energy Arbitrators' List, an online database of expert arbitrators in the field, with a number of high-profile disputes partners appointed to assist with the process. Blanch, who is chairing the review in conjunction with the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR), is looking to update the 141-strong list, with a committee of disputes partners appointed last month to help.
Weil Gotshal & Manges City dispute resolution partner Juliet Blanch has launched a review of the Energy Arbitrators’ List, an online database of expert arbitrators in the field, with a number of high-profile disputes partners appointed to assist with the process.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651