DWF expansion continues as firm seals Scots merger with Biggart Baillie
DWF is to merge with Scottish firm Biggart Baillie later this summer, the firms confirmed today (7 June). The deal, which will go live on 1 July, comes after DWF called off merger talks with Manchester firm Cobbetts in January and marks the northwest firm's third merger in little more than six months. These include a tie-up with Birmingham insurance boutique Buller Jeffries in April, and a deal with Newcastle insurance firm Crutes in late 2011.
DWF is to merge with Scottish firm Biggart Baillie later this summer, the firms confirmed today (7 June).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651