CC leads on $1.5bn Chinese coal producer IPO
Clifford Chance (CC) and Chinese law firm Jingtian & Gongcheng are advising on a planned $1.5bn (£1bn) Hong Kong listing by one of China’s largest coal producers. CC Beijing partners Tim Wang and Jean Yu are advising Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal on what is set to be one of the largest Hong Kong initial public offerings (IPOs) so far this year. Jingtian, meanwhile, is acting as the company’s Chinese counsel.
Clifford Chance (CC) and Chinese law firm Jingtian & Gongcheng are advising on a planned $1.5bn (£1bn) Hong Kong listing by one of China’s largest coal producers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651