Dewey creditors appoint counsel as record bankruptcy rumbles on
Two creditor groups of bankrupt Dewey & LeBoeuf's estate have selected Brown Rudnick and Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman to advise them, writes the Am Law Daily. Edward Weisfelner, chair of Brown Rudnick's bankruptcy and finance department, confirmed that his firm has been selected to represent Dewey's unsecured creditors committee and that Kasowitz will represent a committee of former Dewey partners. Kasowitz bankruptcy head David Friedman is taking the lead on that assignment.
Two creditor groups of bankrupt Dewey & LeBoeuf’s estate have selected Brown Rudnick and Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman to advise them, writes the Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651