Mills & Reeve makes up trio to partner across Cambridge and Norwich offices
Mills & Reeve has become the latest firm to unveil its 2012 promotions, making up three lawyers to partner in its Cambridge and Norwich offices. Neil Burton has joined the partnership in Cambridge and will now lead the top 50 firm’s new charity team, with a focus on developing work in the higher education and healthcare sectors. He trained at the firm and his client roster includes the British Council, Macmillan Cancer Care and the British Museum.
Mills & Reeve has become the latest firm to unveil its 2012 promotions, making up three lawyers to partner in its Cambridge and Norwich offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651