Dewey administration sees 96 London layoffs with core team of 12 kept on
Dewey & LeBoeuf has made a total of 96 redundancies in its now-defunct London office, with a core team of 12 support staff members retained by the administrators to assist with the wind-down of the business. The firm’s UK limited liability partnership (LLP), which also includes the Paris office, was officially placed into administration yesterday at approximately 2pm, with BDO business restructuring partners Mark Shaw and Shay Bannon appointed as joint administrators.
Dewey & LeBoeuf has made a total of 96 redundancies in its now-defunct London office, with a core team of 12 support staff members retained by the administrators to assist with the wind-down of the business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651