News travels fast - how in-house legal teams are handling social media
"Businesses assume that if you block access in the workplace you don’t need a policy – but that’s incredibly short-sighted. The problem is that social media is unstoppable..."
Despite the ever-growing number of social media users, most companies are still vague on how their employees’ use of such sites might reflect on them. Is there a need for proper policies or will the ‘common sense’ approach suffice? asks Caroline Hill
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651