City deal teams reminded that as the going gets tough, the tough... sit still
“Why won’t they just go?!” says one partner, privately articulating a topic on the minds of many running deal teams in the City. The topic, of course, is associate attrition. This is always a tricky balancing act for law firms trying to manage the pyramid of associates up to partnership..."
The sharp fall in associate attrition will cause major headaches for City deal teams, writes Suzanna Ring
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651