DLA signs up Dewey Hong Kong team as international exits continue
Dewey & LeBoeuf’s Hong Kong arm is set to join DLA Piper, as lawyers from the faltering US firm's international network continue to find new homes. The team joining DLA includes corporate partner Heng Loong Cheong, local partner Sheng Wu, and Joyce Chan, the head of Dewey’s local associated firm Joyce Sze Ho Chan & Coby, as well as one of counsel and two associates.
Dewey & LeBoeuf’s Hong Kong arm is set to join DLA Piper, as lawyers from the faltering US firm’s international network continue to find new homes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651