Salans calls time on Hong Kong association in wake of Beijing closure
Salans has ended its association with Hong Kong firm Pang & Co, exiting its office on the island and deregistering as a local practising law firm. Partners voted to end the association in late March, although the firms will still maintain a informal referral relationship. Salans now has just one China base in Shanghai, after voting to close its Beijing office earlier this year.
Salans has ended its association with Hong Kong firm Pang & Co, exiting its office on the island and deregistering as a local practising law firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651