DLA hires four-partner Dewey US team as IP litigation group forms new firm
DLA Piper has confirmed the hire of a four-partner corporate and litigation team from Dewey & LeBoeuf in New York, as the embattled US firm's Northern California intellectual property (IP) litigation group breaks away to form a new boutique. The four-partner group joining DLA includes corporate partner Berge Setrakian and Margaret Civetta, the former managing partner of Dewey's Madrid office and co-managing partner of the firm’s Paris office, as well as litigators Kevin Walsh and Gassan Baloul.
DLA Piper has confirmed the hire of a four-partner corporate and litigation team from Dewey & LeBoeuf in New York, as the embattled US firm’s Northern California intellectual property (IP) litigation group breaks away to form a new boutique.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651