White set to retire as Slaughters backs leadership for second term
Slaughter and May is gearing up to select a new executive partner with current post-holder Graham White set to retire from the firm at the end of April next year, when senior partner Chris Saul and practice partner Paul Olney will take up their second terms in office. The magic circle firm was expected to confirm to partners yesterday (10 May) that White will step down from the role and leave the firm, while Saul and Olney will each continue in their respective roles for a shortened term of three years.
As Slaughters reappoints senior partner, CC debates Childs’ successor
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651