Holman hands managing partner role to shipping and transport chief
Holman Fenwick Willan has elected a new managing partner, with the firm's global head of shipping and transport George Eddings set to take up the role next year. Eddings, whose new role was approved by partners earlier this month, will take over from current managing partner Greg Gray when his term comes to an end in March 2013.
Holman Fenwick Willan has elected a new managing partner, with the firm’s global head of shipping and transport George Eddings set to take up the role next year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651