Simmons promotes eight London lawyers in ten-strong round; Dundas makes up four
Simmons & Simmons has made up 10 new partners today (1 May) with this year's promotions round heavily focused on London. The firm's London office has received eight of the new partners, with the remaining two made in Rome and Doha. The practice spread has seen three partners promoted in litigation and dispute resolution, with two in the financial markets and intellectual property groups, and one in each of the firm's projects, corporate and real estate teams.
Simmons & Simmons has made up 10 new partners today (1 May) with this year’s promotions round heavily focused on London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651