RPC and Charles Russell promotions see duo made up at both firms
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) and Charles Russell have both announced their annual partner promotions, with two lawyers made up to each of the firm's partnerships. Both of RPC's new partners are based in the firm's London headquarters, with Paul Joseph made up in intellectual property (IP), and Andy McGregor added to the top rank in the commercial disputes group.
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) and Charles Russell have both announced their annual partner promotions, with two lawyers made up to each of the firm’s partnerships.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651