CC bolsters partnership with 27 promoted including City quartet
Clifford Chance (CC) has announced its 2012 partner promotions, with 27 lawyers made up including more than a third in key growth economies, including Asia, the Middle East and South America. The firm has made up five new partners across its Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia practices and is also doubling the size of the partnership in its Sao Paulo office with two promotions. In Asia-Pacific there are three new partners, who join the 27 partners added across that region since 1 May 2011.
Clifford Chance (CC) has announced its 2012 partner promotions, with 27 lawyers made up including more than a third in key growth economies, including Asia, the Middle East and South America.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651